Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Who doesn't love pumpkin?

Wow, it has been over a month since I last blogged. A lot has happened. I finished my master's degree, drove 3,000 miles to Canada and back, and fall season has started. I am still working on my blog about the trip to Toronto. There are so many fantastic things to blog about. As a teaser....here are a few:

  • Tim Horton's - I ate more than one donut per day
  • The accents - wow
  • Carrying on a conversation with a Chinese woman in China town about the men's restroom
But today's blog is about pumpkin. As soon as the temp dipped below 60, I started baking anything to do with pumpkin. Mainly pumpkin muffins...and sometimes they also included choc chips (crazy!!).

As I'm sure many of you know, I LOVE fall and everything to do with it. But I have actually met people who do NOT like pumpkin. What? Is this possible? But as the seasons change, it's a great time to reflect on what you love about the different seasons. I love very different things about summer, fall, etc. Before the entire season passes and you don't enjoy the things you love - take a time out and savor them.  Here is my short list of things I love about fall. I am going to enjoy, love, and appreciate all of them. 

  • The colors
  • The crunchy leaves
  • The crisp, brisk air
  • Sweatshirts!!!!
  • Jeans
  • Pumpkin flavored everything
  • Sleeping with the windows open
  • Feeling completely ok drinking endless cups of coffee because it's warm
  • Chili and other soups
  • Football - did I really just say that?
  • There are so many more - go enjoy!!
My computer has issues...so no pics attached today. Use your imagination.

Enjoy everything about fall and I am excited to put out my travel blog soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment