Thursday, January 17, 2013

Kittens

I love dogs. They are man's best friend, they are loyal, they love you all the time, but those sneaky cats are out there making a difference and teaching us life lessons. Today's blog starts with the best you tube video. Watch it and you will see. It is called "kittens inspired by kittens"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtX8nswnUKU

No matter how many times I watch this video, I laugh and laugh. I remember being this little girl using my imagination and living in my creative mind. I picked up a book and made voices for characters, read the book to myself or to my parents.  I can almost feel how this little girl feels while she's reading. This video reminds me of being a child and how wonderful it really is.  As adults we seem to need the reminder to laugh, live creatively, and to explore.  Let's all take some time to live like this little girl. 

Share that kitten video with everyone you know so you have the opportunity to laugh often.

And then there's another cat - PETE the Cat.  It is the most wonderful "kid" book. But it teaches us adults a great lesson. Pete has white shoes and he steps in all sorts of stuff but he says no matter what he steps in, "he just keeps walking along, singing his song, because it's all good"





No matter what happens to him, he lives by the motto "IT'S ALL GOOD" 

This week live like a child and a cat. Laugh often and remember "it's all good" Plus cats spend most of the day sleeping, so you should also take a glorious nap!

Have a great week and stay warm.




No comments:

Post a Comment