Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sometimes I look at my dogs and I think "I want to be my dog." They really have a great life. They wake up all curled up next to a human (me), the human is excited to see them in the morning, they get to go for walks outside, they are fed and often have treats, they get to nap on the couch and watch tv during the day, and then the human is so excited to see them when they get home. But in reality, dogs teach us a lot about life.


Which one is your favorite? Which one can you strive to do more of? 
My top 3 favorites are:

  • If you want something, look at it until you get it or it's gone
  • Delight in the simple joy of a long walk
  • When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body


And I know some of you prefer cats, so here is a life lesson from a cat.


And for those who have watched another cat video "kittens inspired by kittens" Jessie became inspired to re-create the video herself. Enjoy


The original kittens inspired by kittens


Have a great week and act like a dog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment