Thursday, April 4, 2013

Let's Talk About Poop

The title of this blog is "Let's Talk About Poop" I have no shame really talking about poop. Everyone does it...or should. And I talk about it a lot at my work because it has a ton to do with your health. Are you pooping? How much? How often? Consistency? Etc

I'm going to share a few scenarios here to keep our minds open about poop. Who has had a surprise poop attack? Maybe it was while running, walking, shopping, etc where all of a sudden - boom- must go to the bathroom. It makes for a good laugh after the fact as long as you made it to the bathroom. I sometimes call this "planking" where you have to cross your legs and hope not to poop your pants. 

Jessie texted me the other day and said "I'm going home to change clothes because I've been pooped on." This made me laugh out loud in the middle of the day. Have you been pooped on? One of her kids had poop on his hands after going to the bathroom and smeared it all over her pants. Again - not necessarily funny at the time - but funny later on.

Has anyone followed behind you and picked up your poop? This fascinates me with my dogs. I do not have a yard, so anytime they go out, I have to pick up poop. This means I have to bring poop bags everywhere. Yesterday it was super windy and the whole roll of poop bags kept falling out of my pocket and unwinding all the way down the trail. UGH! Have you ever tried to reroll a bag of poop bags? It is horrible and frustrating. But thank goodness I had poop bags for every time they poop. But seriously - what would it be like to poop wherever you want, have someone follow you and have them pick up your poop?


Sometimes in life - POOP HAPPENS. You just have to deal with it.


So the ultimate message of today amongst the poop is that poop happens - deal with it. Whether you have a sneak poop attack, you are smeared with poop, or you are picking up someone else's poop - you have to deal with it.

Life can be going along just great and then poop happens. Something throws you right out of your element and you might have it all over, just on the inside, or you're picking it up. 

If you keep the poop on you or in your life, eventually it will really  really start to stink. So wipe yourself off, clean yourself up, and move forward (after taking a shower or washing your hands).

Now poop is very important in your health so here are a couple articles about poop and health for your education. 



To make you laugh - the real reason I drink coffee :)


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment